Subject: [Leica] Leica For sale
From: "sam shoshan" <sam@classicconnection.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Dec 2002 10:02:40 -0500

Leica Day : December 12th 2002
We are proud to offer you a special Leica Day Savings on our vast selection
of NEW USA,
 PRE OWNED and Vintage Leica Products .
Rebates (Mail In) up to $500 on USA M6 TTL cameras and a Very Special offer
with Digiliux 1 purchase. Look for generous trade-in allowance on
photographic equipment.
Also, we have one of the largest selections of photographic used equipment
available.
PLEASE call us to order Now & to reserve your new & used LEICA items.

The following consumer rebates (Mail in) are in effect immediately
Leica M6 TTL * $ 200.00 *Includes M6TTL Titanium camera.
Leica M6 TTL LHSA 0.72 & 0.85 $500.00
Leica Black Paint M Lenses $200.00
Take advantage of this great offer , Limited supply on black paint gear .
Please call now
***
The Leica M6 TTL was discontinued.  Limited supply in stock including the
LHSA m6 TTL so PLEASE call now.

Some Examples of our leica day savings:
Leica M6 TTL  $1950 less 10% (instant) = $1755 less $200 (mail in) rebate =
$1555
Leica M6 TTL  LHSA $2895 less 10%= $2605 less $500 (mail in ) rebate = $2100
Leica 35/2 Summicron-M black Paint  & 50/1,4 black paint lenses  IN STOCK
limited supply Please call or e-mail.
Leica Digilux 1 special pricing +  Buy a new Leica Digilux 1 and receive,
free from Leica, an extra 64 MB SD Memory Card and an extra rechargeable
battery-over $150 value!!

New Items from Leica
Leica R9 $1995
Leica APO-SUMMICRON-R 90 mm f/2 ASPH $2095
Leica Compact Cameras click for technical info
C1 Gift set (Incl.case ,film,album,pencil) $399
C2 Gift set (Incl.case ,film,album,pencil) $299
C3 Gift set (Incl.case ,film,album,pencil) $419
Minilux DB Exclusive in Snake leather $699
Minilux Zoom Gift set (Incl. CF case,album,pencil) $949
Leica 90/2 Summicron-M Apo Asph. Silver (E55) $1995
Leica Trinovid compact Binoculars click for technical info
Trinovid 8x20 Exclusive $499 (the quantity is limited to 2000 unit,
Delivered in a special packing
including case & strap, all technical data is the same as the Leica TRINOVID
8x20 BC.)
Apo Televid 62 Straight $995
Apo Televid 62 Angled $1045
Televid 62 Traight $695
Televid 62 Angled $745
The MINOX Digital Classic Camera Leica M3
Minox Digital Classic Camera , Leica M3 $349
Flash for Classic Camera $147
Ever Ready case for DDC Leica M3 $40
Minox Products
Minox DC3311 Digital Camera $399