Subject: [Leica] 35-70 zooms
From: Edward Caliguri <caliguri@rcn.com>
Date: Fri, 06 Dec 2002 11:30:42 -0500

Felix -- I agree with you whole hearted -  save for one issue --
    Leica users ARE irrational men (and women) :-)
If I EVER told most of my real-life co -workers, who use p&s cameras for the
most part, or a Canon Rebel there and again, that I spent over 1,000 US
dollars on a camera lens of ANY kind, they'd tie me up, lock the room, and
call a psychiatrist. I'd be praying that the psychiatrist was a LUG member
as well ;-)
    have fun!
    EC

PS - Got my 35-70 2.8 when they first came out for a bit less than 3100.00
USD --- kept it ever since. I see the one at Newtonville camera is getting
down to $4,000-4,500 now (It's a perfect Demo) .. Anyone interested can call
mike there at 617-965-1240 and tell him Eddie sent you. He may want to move
it before the end of the year.