Subject: Re: [Leica] Seiko?
From: Carl Pultz <cpultz@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 06 Dec 2002 11:52:08 -0500

"My 135mm Elmarit has 'specs' which, as I understand it, somehow optically
adapt the 90mm frame lines on my M2. The 135 frame lines on the M6 are
ignored in favour of the 90mm frame lines which are again adjusted by the
'specs. Hope that helps. Hope also that it's correct, if not it's entirely
possible that someone will point out my error :-)
- - --Graham

Oh, AKA 'eyes'. Didn't know those came on longer lenses.

I'm singing bass in the chorus of praises.
http://www.geebeephoto.com/html/sywell_33.html knocks me out.

CP