Subject: Re: [Leica] Is this believable?
From: S Dimitrov <sld@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 06 Dec 2002 09:07:19 -0800

Nothing new. I posted a story some time ago about a PJ student, who I
knew, as he worked at a local lab, who was arrested after taking
photographs inside LAX. This was right after the New York attack. His
film was confiscated, but his camera was eventually returned, but only
after the LA Times, and local news outlets started looking into it.
By the way, Mr. Maginnis can easily prove he was in the station, as
everything is under constant videotaping.
Technically, once an officer of the law stops you, even to ask about the
weather, you're under arrest until_he_decides the_conversation_is over.
Slobodan Dimitrov