Subject: Re: [Leica] I'm trying to restore a Leica 1a - need shutter curtains
From: John Collier <jbcollier@shaw.ca>
Date: Fri, 06 Dec 2002 10:38:01 -0700

http://micro-tools.com/

sells material suitable for shutter curtains. They also sell curtain
tape and just about anything else you can think of.

Kindermann Canada specializes in screw mount repairs and will also have
what you are after:

http://kindermann.ca/

John Collier

Replies: Reply from Vick Ko <vick.ko@sympatico.ca> (Re: [Leica] I'm trying to restore a Leica 1a - need shutter curtains)