Subject: RE: RE: [Leica] new Winnogrand collection and the LarryBurroughs Vietnam book ?
From: "bdcolen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 6 Dec 2002 17:10:54 -0500

There are indeed such books out...Larry Burrows, Vietnam - with intro by
David Halberstam, is the Burrows book....and they are both well worth
their cover prices...there is also an excellent new book out about war
photography - Shooting Under Fire: The World of the War Photographer by
Peter Howe that contains work and commentary by a number of leading
shooters...including Nachtwey, Susan Meiselas, Ron Haviv, Philip
Jones-Griffiths, and more...