Subject: [Leica] Life at 560mm
From: "Robert G. Stevens" <robsteve@hfx.andara.com>
Date: Sat, 07 Dec 2002 00:25:22 -0400

I was out tonight and took this shot with my 400mm and 1.4x extender.  This
guy was down on his belly with another guy about to hit him with a
stick.  I shot a whole series, but I have not scanned them all yet. In some
shots he is up, others he is down.  This all happened in a period of about
thirty seconds.

It was pretty dark and I was shooting with Fuji 800 pushed to EI 1600.   It
was shot at F4 and 1/500th.

http://www.robsteve.com/images/IRC/BoutinV.jpg

I will post some more of the series when I get them scanned.

What do you think?

Regards,

Robert

Replies: Reply from "Robert G. Stevens" <robsteve@hfx.andara.com> (Re: [Leica] Life at 560mm)