Subject: Re: [Leica] Robert Adams
From: Ernest Nitka <enitka@twcny.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 7 Dec 2002 10:21:20 -0500

Stu - my mistake was that i saw a few photos of Colorado where I grew
and became interested - I ordered a few of his books and when they
arrived I was so underimpressed that I felt like a dope.  He apparently
has quite a following but it's beyond me to understand why - it appears
to be random shooting not unlike the worst we've seen in street
photography.  Again to each his own.

ernie

PS  I'm hoping to get away to colorado in april to see if there's any
chance I can do better :)

Replies: Reply from "Stuart Phillips" <stuart.phillips@rcn.com> (Re: [Leica] Robert Adams)