Subject: [Leica] Info on Angenieux 28/3.5?
From: EA <ealbesi@subdimension.com>
Date: Sat, 7 Dec 2002 23:14:18 -0300

Hi to everyone. Today I traded my trusted R6 for a new M6TTL (0.85 - I
know it's not ideal for the wide angle lenses I usually use, but it was
the only available), and am planning to use an old coated 28/3.5
Angenieux on it.
Looking on the internet for info about this lens returned almost
nothing else than a couple of indesciphrable (to me) japanese and
russian pages. I think it came from an Exakta outfit, and it seems to
be a fine lens, ie crystal clear glass, good working mechanics and
reasonable coatings. The thread is the Leica 39x1, and it fits
beautifully on an original 13.5 SM-to-Bay adapter. Does anyone know
about its performance, history, if it will couple to the RF, etc?
Regards and thanks in advance,

Edoardo Albesi, MD
Buenos Aires
Argentina