Subject: [Leica] RE: The endless nonsense about film vs. digital
From: Jim Brick <jim@brick.org>
Date: Sun, 08 Dec 2002 12:43:57 -0800

My 20x24 & 30x40 optical prints are sharper (they're dead sharp!) than the
same film, scanned on a Tango drum scanner (300mb files), and printed on a
LightJet printer. The optical prints look "alive". The LightJet prints look
very good, but there is a telling difference. Of course (and not to start
another argument) the LightJet prints are on Fuji Crystal Archive (RA4
process) paper and the optical prints are Cibachrome Classic.

JMHPE (Just My Humble Personal Experience),

:-)

Jim