Subject: Re: [Leica] Is this believable?
From: "Frank Farmer"<frankandaubrey@mindspring.com>
Date: Mon, 09 Dec 2002 12:37:44 -0500

Bryan,

By "must" I meant that in order to use the statements outside the realm of
impeachment or exceptions like excited utterance type scenarios.  But, all the
same, thanks for the review.  I agree that there is very often a
misunderstanding about what, exactly, Miranda offers as far as protections.
The Supremes have been chipping away at it for years and I'm suprised they
didn't throw it out jsut a couple of years ago.  Anyway, good luck in the
court room.  My cases, obviously enough, are not in the criminal realm.

Frank