Subject: [Leica] M Viewfinder, Manhattan
From: Bill Satterfield <cwsat@istate.net>
Date: Tue, 10 Dec 2002 13:53:56 -0600

I failed to mention this  in my earlier post  on my NYC visit last week.
I really never appreciated the ability to see outside the frame lines
while composing as much I did in NYC. You could see the wall to wall
people before they came into the frame lines and time your exposure
accordingly. A real blessing in crowded positions.. It is a another plus
for the M. Now id I can just get my M7.