Subject: Re: [Leica] This is the best I could do
From: "Robert G. Stevens" <robsteve@hfx.andara.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Dec 2002 07:30:22 -0400

At 10:28 PM 12/10/2002 -0600, you wrote:
>Shot at 1600? Expression on the goalie's face is excellent!
>
>I normally shoot the Fuji 800 for convention work and low light work, how
>does the grain hold up when you push it to 1600?

I don't  think it gets much more grainy when pushed.  The Fuji
representative was impressed when he heard I did this.  He told me the 800
pushed to 1600 actually gives much better results than Fuji 1600 processed
normally.

Keep in mind that when I push, I am developing the film for a longer
time.  A lot of people just under expose by a stop when they push C-41 and
develop normally, hoping the films latitude will cover the under exposure.

Regards,

Robert