Subject: Re: [Leica] Three beautiful ladies.
From: Rob Heyman <rheyman@bigpond.net.au>
Date: Thu, 12 Dec 2002 08:31:59 +1000

Hi Doug,

Actually I have a set of lenses, but I have found that the standard lens does
most of the work.  The others are a Summicron 35mm f2 ASPH and a 90mm 2.8
Elmarit M. With this kit over my shoulder I rarely need to resort to my SLRs
which usually lie dormant in the car.

Thank you for the positive comments.

Rob

> Anyone who thinks he is limited by having only a 50mm lens should look
> through Rob's photos to see what can be done with it.  This is a beautiful
> photo.
>
> Doug Herr
> Birdman of Sacramento
> http://www.wildlightphoto.com