Subject: [Leica] Re. Attack of the Presbyterians
From: Carl Pultz <cpultz@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 12 Dec 2002 15:48:04 -0500

Folks,

I'm very sorry, I did not mean to send that link to the list, it was meant
to go to a friend. That automatic addressing feature of Eudora is really
nice, but occasionally habit makes me hit the wrong letter and off it goes
to the wrong party. I agree with anyone who would say that LUG is not
really the place to air such things.

And, just to be clear, I meant no disrespect to Presbyterians!

Sincerely,

Carl