Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Scandinavian Leica
From: Nathan Wajsman <wajsman@webshuttle.ch>
Date: Fri, 13 Dec 2002 18:44:30 +0100

Hi Oddmund,

I know that you are right, my post was just an attempt to provoke the
Finns on the list ;-) Although I must say that I believe that the
correct usage is in fact Scandinavia for DK, S and N since and Norden
further includes Iceland and Finland. I also equally well know that the
Finns consider themselves Scandinavian, even if their language most
certainly does not belong to that language family.

I agree with you even more about the silliness of paying hundreds of
Euros extra for the various special editions. But if it helps Leica
survive financially, then I'm all for it (as long as someone else is
doing the buying)!

Cheers,
Nathan