Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Scandinavian Leica
From: Christer Almqvist <chris@almqvist.net>
Date: Fri, 13 Dec 2002 20:27:09 +0100

Nathan and  Co,

this is a very interesting thread, at least for me.

I think that SAS, Scandinavian Air Lines, has been a factor in
getting people to equal Scandinavia with Sweden, Denmark and Norway
(order really accidental). Finnair is a jolly goood airline btw. Used
to land their Caravelles in Gothenburg when nobody else dared. They
used a brake parachute. Real men with sisu.

And the Skåne flag is yellow cross  on red background, just in case
somebody thought it was the other way round.

(How long will Brian allow this thread to go on?)

Chris