Subject: [Leica] Week 51 - heninger - the preacherman and the snake
From: Wade Heninger <heninger@adobe.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Dec 2002 14:02:02 -0800

My PAW a bit early for once.

I took this picture yesterday on a walk in downtown San Jose.

This guy was on top of the infamous coiled snake sculpture at the south end
of Cesar De Chavez park.  The local joke is that the Aztec-ish piece looks
like coiled dog refuse. Funny I should find upon the said snake, which as
mentioned resembles dog refuse, a preacherman spreading "The Word" against
homosexuals from on high.

His verbal tirade was directed towards nobody, just the trees, the grass
and a few people waiting at the adjacent light with their windows up.  And
me.  With my camera. Click click click.

http://heninger.org/paw

w a d e  h e n i n g e r
i n t e r a c t i o n  d e s i g n