Subject: Re: [Leica] New LUMIX/Digilux?
From: "Christopher Williams" <leicachris@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Fri, 13 Dec 2002 22:36:15 -0600

Yes, it is sort of new news. But, the camera is scheduled to be released in
Japan only from what I've heard. Maybe us North Americans can't handle such
a fast lens on a 2mp camera!

I'm trying out Leica's DC Vario-Elmarit 5.4mm-16.2mm(35-105mm) lens on a
tiny Lumix LC20 2mp camera. Not too bad for cheap camera! Oh my God!.....Did
I just say I was using a digital camera? Oh crap.

Chris
New Orleans