Subject: Re: [Leica] New LUMIX/Digilux?
From: "Christopher Williams" <leicachris@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Sat, 14 Dec 2002 21:13:24 -0600

I do not want to start another boring digital vs. film debate, but that
cheap LC20 2mp with the Leica lens performed just as well as a 5mp camera on
8x10 prints in Jpeg mode. I know TIFF or RAW is better, but for the 2mp
camera's sake, Jpeg is needed.

I used the Nikon 5000 and the LC20, printed both prints on my Epson 2200.
No real difference. An amateur would not know one from the other.

So, large snapshot prints are not a problem with the cheap ass 2mp cameras.

Getting back to film......

Chris
New Orleans