Subject: Re: [Leica] LTM Film Leader Trimmer
From: Daniel Ridings <daniel.ridings@muspro.uio.no>
Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2002 14:01:49 +0100 (MET)

Brian? I can't quite get the math right.

First you wait 10 years. In the end result, you take more pictures than
you did in the previous 7 years. Now either you didn't even use the camera
the first 3 years, or you're still hitting that eggnog stuff, without the
eggs (ghastly, eggs, that is). :)

Daniel

Replies: Reply from Brian Reid <reid@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us> (Re: [Leica] LTM Film Leader Trimmer)