Subject: RE: [Leica] Digital versus film
From: "Austin Franklin" <darkroom@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Dec 2002 09:50:04 -0500

Gib,

> Michael H. Reichmann: The End of Compromise (
> http://www.luminous-landscape.com/ )

I wish people would stop quoting this guy, he can't be taken seriously.  For
the most part, he simply doesn't know what he's talking about.  Take
anything he says with a HUGE grain of salt.  He'd tell you a digital show by
Canon beats film...I think Canon has him in their "pocket" per se...so his
statements, aside from being biased by his lack of understanding, are biased
for other reasons.

Austin