Subject: [Leica] Re: Leica Price increase
From: "Sal DiMarco,Jr." <sdmp007@pressroom.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Dec 2002 07:48:29 -0500

Friends,
    For the past couple of days, I've been reading the comments about the
upcoming Leica price increase and I must conclude the following:
    1.- Many of you feel the employees of Leica do not deserve an increase
in salary.
    2.- Leica AG never has any increases in the cost of doing business.
    3.- Their suppliers do not have or are not permitted to have increases
in their cost of doing business.
    4.- Leica should lower its prices and eventually go out of business.
    5.- Most of you have absolutely no idea of how to run an international
business.

Happy Snaps and Holidays,
Sal

Sal DiMarco, Jr.