Subject: [Leica] For Sale With Lengthy Explanation
From: Jim Shulman <garcia@chesco.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Dec 2002 16:59:21 -0500

Detach My Retinas:  Complete collection of lenses for Kodak Retina
Reflex Cameras S, III, and IV.  Also work with the IIIS rangefinder
camera.  Lenses are 28, 35, 50 2.8 and 1.9, 85, 135 and 200.  Includes
good (though needing CLA) condition IIIS camera body.  All are Schneider
optics, produce wonderful images.  Will include one busted Reflex S body
for your amusement (I've been told that broken Retina Reflex body is
redundant!)  Make an offer that won't make Santa wet his pants.

Render My Rollei:  TLR with Tessar 3.5 lens, 1950s large-knob model.
CLA two years ago at Camera Wiz.  Lenses in nice shape, with original
caps.  Crack in finder screen.  Make an offer that won't get the elves
arrested.

Why Am I selling this equipment, you may ask?  Oh, tales of woe!  After
being shipwrecked at the frozen seafood display of the local Wal-Mart, I
found myself unable to resist the incredible displays of haddock.
Throwing caution to the wind, I bought all, plus a walk-in freezer.  Now
I'm haddock up to here!  Something has to go to pay for the freezer burn
treatments, so it's this bunch of camera equipment.

The Leica stuff stays.

Jim Shulman
Bryn Mawr, PA
Garcia@chesco.com