Subject: [Leica] Tele-Elmarit vs. Elmarit-M 90mm
From: "Robert Rose" <rjr@usip.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Dec 2002 15:26:07 -0800

Could we get a definition about which lens is being discussed?  (Maybe
this was covered in one of the posts?)

I have an Elmarit-M 90mm f/2.8 which I think is superb and about the
best weight/cost/quality lens in the current lineup.  (Well, one the
best at least.)

Was the lens being compared to the new 90mm APO-ASPH in recent postings
the current Elmarit-M 90mm or the older Tele-Elmarit 90mm?  They are not
the same.

By the way, I am not aware of a Tele-Elmarit-M 90mm lens.

Thanks,
Bob Rose

Replies: Reply from "\(SonC\) Sonny Carter" <sonc@sonc.com> (Re: [Leica] Tele-Elmarit vs. Elmarit-M 90mm)
Reply from "Greg J. Lorenzo" <gregj.lorenzo@shaw.ca> (Re: [Leica] Tele-Elmarit vs. Elmarit-M 90mm)