Subject: RE: [Leica] Don't be so harsh on Sal -
From: Ernest Nitka <enitka@twcny.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Dec 2002 11:37:11 -0500

No Way man - not when the guy comes on as pedantic and in essence scolding
those who complained of price increase.  He has the right to his opinion
and he sure could have voiced it differently.  I don't like being
lectured.  Discussion yes.  And oh by the way why does his being a
photojournalist make him an expert in international business.  Sorry
doesn't compute.

ernie