Subject: RE: [Leica] Austin's question.
From: "Austin Franklin" <darkroom@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Dec 2002 15:28:51 -0500

> Austin,
>     To answer your question, I will ask you to please re-read my original
> post.
>     Where did I say, I ran an international company?
>     Iam a self-employeed photographer and very happy do it.

Sal,

So the answer is, you have not run an international company.  Which is, of
course, fine, and no one ever said it wasn't.  You made this statement:

"    5.- Most of you have absolutely no idea of how to run an international
business."

Which, in and of it self, is certainly true, no one can argue that...and...I
am not saying you're not entitled to your opinion...as I believe everyone
is, even B.D., but I was curious what background you had that would give
credence to your statements about running a company like Leica.

Regards,

Austin