Subject: RE: [Leica] Now SHOES... Re: Leica Price increase
From: Tim Atherton <tim@KairosPhoto.com>
Date: Sat, 21 Dec 2002 11:35:19 -0700

just buy them from a retailer who ships to France - there's tons in the UK.

Fell apart after 18 months... jeesh.

I bought my Brashers two years ago and have worn them almost every day -
that includes two sub-arctic winters as well as summer heat in the Okanagan
Valley.

They look like maybe another two years or so before they go in to be
refurbished.

Get a proper shoe Steve..  :-)

tim