Subject: [Leica] M6 Switch came!
From: Patrick Jelliffe <pbjbike@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 21 Dec 2002 13:04:07 -0800 (PST)

Jeffrey,

Just installed my Rose switch.  The action is
wonderful--half a turn with the side of index or
middle finger to turn the camera on or off.  Much more
convenient than the shutterspeed dial "Off" as I can
now leave the camera at 125, or whatever, and it's
ready to go.  There's the stocking stuffer I really
wanted.

Cheers,

Patrick

- --- Jeffrey Fass <happyeyeball@happyeyeball.com>