Subject: Re: [Leica] kid's birthday party - noctilux Now Neopan 1600
From: Ernest Nitka <enitka@twcny.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Dec 2002 10:03:18 -0500

Jeffrey, Rei others - used my first roll of Neopan 1600 the other nite - I
know you shouldn't experiment with film on an actual project but what the
heck - shot at 1600 and developed in HC110B for 7.5 min.  Fairly impressed
with the negatives - some shots yielded thin negatives which I blame on my
not bracketing or at least blindly following the meter.  Anyone on the list
use HC110B for this film? and if so what times/temp do you use.

ernie