Subject: Re: [Leica] some pics of the family
From: Daniel Ridings <daniel.ridings@muspro.uio.no>
Date: Mon, 23 Dec 2002 20:00:51 +0100 (MET)

Hi Simon,
I was just looking at them before I read the LUG ... and I was thinking:
the expressions are nice, the timing is right ... but technically ... you
need to get some more "zip" into them, some cleaner blacks and some
whites. Perhaps you could just play with levels in Photoshop, or with the
contrast.

All the best, Daniel