Subject: Re: [Leica] Steve Unsworth PAW week 51
From: Tim Smith <tssmith@sonic.net>
Date: Tue, 24 Dec 2002 12:59:42 -0800

Steve Unsworth wrote:
>Week 51 is now up and available at...
>
>http://www.steveunsworth.co.uk/PAW/week_51.htm

Fantastic picture! An excellent B&W landscape (if that). What to say? Oh
well, I've always been an admirer of Bill Brandt's landscapes, because,
grainy and such that they were, they had an emotional depth, for me at
least . The kind of thing that I never saw in Atget or Adams, for example.

Not grainy in the Brandt way, but this picture begins to rekindle that feeling.