Subject: Re: [Leica] GeeBees' PAW Week 51
From: Carl Pultz <cpultz@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 25 Dec 2002 20:18:14 -0500

 >http://www.geebeephoto.com/html/week_51.html
All you need now is one of those hooded large format cameras, a straw
hat pipe and glasses, and your a 19th C pictorialist ;-)
Beautiful image worthy of Peter Henry Emerson.
Cheers
- - --
Alastair Firkin
___________________________

I thought right a way of Atget. Just tint it a little brown.

Beautiful, Graham. The water fowl really make it complete.

Graham is of the persons who make this LUG community so fine. Whether it is
the teaching by example with great photos, the learned discourse, or
outrageous humor, many LUGgers have added so much to my life this year.
Much of that goes unacknowledged, of course, so let me take the opportunity
on this most sentimental day to wish a sincere "thank you" to all. And,
particularly, to Brian.

Peace,

Carl