Subject: Re: [Leica] WTB: Rapidwinder - can't find Tom
From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@shaw.ca>
Date: Thu, 26 Dec 2002 12:07:23 -0800

- ----- Original Message -----
From: "David Mason" <dcm@pobox.com>
To: "LUG" <leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us>
Sent: Thursday, December 26, 2002 10:08 AM
Subject: [Leica] WTB: Rapidwinder - can't find Tom

> I want to get a black Rapidfinder for my M7 but I think TA must be off
> on a trip - can't get in touch with him. If anyone has one for sale, or
> knows where Tom is - please let me know.<<<<

David,
Tom and Tuulikki are just down the coast from here on an over Christmas rest
and will be back today or within the next day or so. I'd just hang loose
until you get him, that is of course you aren't about to board a plane for
the middle east and the start of world war III !  ;-(

While you are acquiring the RapidWinder ask about his new RapidGrip with the
finger grip design change that makes this a super wonder for handling an M
camera. They work with and without the RapidWinder and have such a secure
feeling for handling, particularly with a Noctilux or a 90mm it's quite
amazingly secure. And allows for a better balance and comfort feeling in
hand not to mention a very steady feeling for tripping the shutter on slow
exposures..

My good fortune is ... I just got two of them as Christmas gifts and they
went immediately on my RapidWinder equipped M7's. You wont regret it. :-)

ted