Subject: [Leica] The Mind/Brain issue --
From: Edward Caliguri <caliguri@rcn.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Dec 2002 09:48:15 -0500

- --
Hi All!

You might be right - there are many blind artists who can write/play music
many can only dream of - Ray Charles, Stevie Wonder, etc. as are there many
great deaf or hard of hearing artists that we could only dream of. Ever see
The Savant Syndrome in some autistic children? They are brilliant! The human
mind and nervous system is something we will never know with complete
certainty, and is capable of miracles.

    Happy and Safe New Year!
    Ed