Subject: [Leica] FS: M4-P, 90/2.8 Elmarit, 50 finder, RF filter, M2/M3 flash adapter
From: Peter Klein <pklein@2alpha.net>
Date: Fri, 27 Dec 2002 20:48:23 -0800

For Sale:

See PHOTOS of most this stuff at http://www.2alpha.net/~pklein/forsale. The
file names of the JPGs are self-explanatory. Reason for selling:  I bought
some newer stuff, so I'm selling some older stuff.

** Leica M4-P body, #1564xxx. Mechanics and optics are great. Cosmetically
LHSA EX-.  A few dings and dents, baseplate scratches and paint wear on
back.  Vulcanite intact.  Recent CLA by Sherry Krauter, including new
shutter curtains.  $825.00 for the body only.

** Leitz 90mm f/2.8 M-mount Elmarit #1918xxx. (classic early 60s).  Bought
from Sherry Krauter.  Great glass, superb mechanics.  Cosmetically LHSA
EX.  Some bright marks on barrel, a couple of pits on the focusing ring.
$425.00 including matching reversible hood and cap (EX+), or $375.00 for
the lens alone.

** Leitz 50mm brightline finder (SBOOI).  LHSA rating EX-.  A few bright
marks on chrome, some minor separation visible inside if you look at it
from a distance. Looks great when you view through it.  $125.00

** Orange rangefinder filter for Leica screwmounts.  Fits over one of the
round RF windows, increases the RF contrast.  Sorry, no picture.  It's not
mint, but it looks, fits and works fine. $35.00.

** Flash adapter to adapt standard PC cord to M2, M3.  $15.00

Again, PHOTOS of this stuff are at http://www.2alpha.net/~pklein/forsale.

- --Peter Klein
Seattle, WA