Subject: [Leica] Don's PAW 52
From: "Don Dory" <dorysrus@mindspring.com>
Date: Sat, 28 Dec 2002 07:55:37 -0500

As others, my appreciation to all the PAW participants who started the year
binging us visions of their world and more importantly how they saw it.

My year finishes with a straightforward portrait of a soldier in the
Salvation Army.  He was playing under a covered deck that amplified and
echoed his music like a cathedral will.  I suppose that is appropriate that
a shopping emporium in America can sound like a cathedral.  Well, anyway,
his music brought a little joy into my heart so I went back to get my camera
and grabbed unfortunately the one with Across in it.  So, even at 1.4 my
exposure was around 1/8 which I can't reliably use with an SLR.  Sigh.

Many thanks again to all who participated and all who looked.

Don
dorysrus@mindspirng.com

Replies: Reply from "Jeffrey Fass" <happyeyeball@happyeyeball.com> (Re: [Leica] Don's PAW 52)
Reply from "Mark Pope" <leica.user@ntlworld.com> (Re: [Leica] Don's PAW 52)