Subject: Re: [Leica] Final Selection for year 2 FOM2
From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@shaw.ca>
Date: Tue, 31 Dec 2002 07:01:50 -0800

Christer Almqvist wrote:

> After having seen the FOM2 pictures, I am considering giving up
photography.
> It is really goods stuff that is shown. I am developing an inferiority
complex.<<<

No no mon ami,
Do not feel that way!! Look at them as a challenge to do better, a
motivation to shoot what is in your heart and come back with ass kicking
photographs for the new year.  The challenge is in positive thinking to try
harder with the full intention that, "YOU WILL HAVE FOM 2 PICTURES IN 2003!"

It is good photography, but some can be done better under similar
circumstances, as no one photographer is so perfect he or she can't be
bettered. Use them to learn from, not to be deterred by!

Now get yer buns out the door and go get 'em tiger! ;-) Oh yeah, don't
forget to take lots of film and the Leica picture taking machine!

ted
Ted Grant Photography Limited
www.islandnet.com/~tedgrant

Message from Christer Almqvist <chris@almqvist.net> (Re: [Leica] Final Selection for year 2 FOM2)