Subject: [Leica] FS Friday
From: Patrick Jelliffe <pbjbike@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Jan 2003 11:54:39 -0800 (PST)

Greetings LUGgers,

Parting with my Near Mint M6TTL, .72 Chrome.  Still
has plastic on baseplate.  One tiny mark on SS dial,
otherwise MINT. Includes Larry Welker's "Rose" ON/OFF
switch, Boxes and manual.  $1,300

SF-20 Flash, Like New, with pouch, box, inst.  $175

Tamrac PhotoMessenger 5 Bag, Black.  Unobtrusive bag
for M camera system.  Includes all dividers.  I
removed the logo from front.  Nice shape. $86 New at
B&H.  $60

Gitzo Tripod--Not sure of the model, Studex maybe...
Older, with geared center column, Gitzo two-way head.
Three extensions on legs--extends to 56".
Compacted--19 1/2".  Legs do not swing out for low
angle work. Nice for studio or MF work.
$350

Canon VT body with Canon camera Holder VT.  Exc.+
conditon--Recent CLA/new shutter by Bald Mountain.
Nice user but not for the collector.  $250

Visoflex III with Oubio device, Leica bellows, and C
mount(I think) adapter.  Bellows Mint in box.  Viso
Exc+, cleaning marks on ground glass.  $150 for lot

Will consider interesting trades--Serviced, user M3 or
M5 especially.

Items guaranteed to be as described.  Buyers to pay
actual USPS fees for shipping.  Contact me Off-LUG if
interested.  Thanks for looking.

pbjbike@yahoo.com