Subject: RE: [Leica] short-term use of lens
From: "bdcolen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 3 Jan 2003 09:36:29 -0500

What do you mean by "wide angle," Adam? 35, 28, 24, 21, 15, 12? I would
think that the answer to your question will vary according to your
answer. However, IMHO the prices of used lenses - at least as seen here
- - don't seem to have headed south the way body prices have. I would
think that if you buy a used lens for a month and then re-sell it, you
will probably end up paying far less than you would pay to rent it for
that period of time, although it may take a while to sell it.

B.D.