Subject: [Leica] GOODIES FOR SALE JANUARY 3, 2003
From: Jerry Lehrer <jerryleh@pacbell.net>
Date: Fri, 03 Jan 2003 09:15:31 -0800

LUGers

THE WIDOW HAS DELIVERED THE LEICA "STASH" TO ME. THERE HAS BEEN SOME
PILFERAGE SINCE I SAW IT LAST.  TO AVOID ANY MORE OF THAT, I PAID FOR
THE WHOLE LOT, YESTERDAY.

I WILL LIST IT LATER TODAY, I PROMISE! (I hope)

The WIDOW ARRANGED TO DROP OFF A BOX OF FOUND ROLLEI CASES OF ALL TYPES
INCLUDING EVEREADY CASES FOR MX-EVS, 2.8C, D, AS WELL AS BAY I, II, &
III
FILTER CASES.  ALSO FOR BAY II LENS HOOD AND PENTA PRISM.  I have not
gone through them yet to determine everything. PLEASE LET ME KNOW OF
YOUR WANTS AND NEEDS.

ROLLEI DUONAR 2X LENS FOR BAY I and BAY III -- Lens caps and pouch.
Very minor scratch near edge of front lens. --- VERY RARE! -- $200

BAY I LENS HOODS-- Four hoods as follows, all genuine Rollei:

	Pre-war - Brand new in case and box ----$35
	Post war - Brand new in red stripe box, leather case -$35
       	Used (well used), no case or box ------$20

ROLLEI SCISSORS STRAP -Brand new German leather strap (Leica),
professionally riveted to Rollei clips -----------$45

Bay III FILTERS in leather cases (All Rollei-F&H)

	Yellow --$20
	B-2 (82) ---$20

BOOK - The HASSELBLAD WAY by H. Freytag ----$15

PARAMOUNT FLASH CORD -- Rolleilok/Honeywell tips 6 feet,coiled-will
fit PC terminals also --Brand new -------$10

LEICA Flash cord for M3 --------$5

ROLLEINAR 1 for Bay II--Lower lens only-In plastic case ---$10

HELIOPAN UV FILTER- 24 mm for Rollei 35. New, in case & box.--$15

ROLLEI FILTER FOR MUTAR LENS- Orange, New in Rollei case.---$30

ROLLEI LEATHER ZIPPER CASE FOR ROLLEI PRISM- New condition. --------$20.

ROMNEY REPAIR MANUAL- Leica up to M4--Original, not a copy ---$12

ROMNEY REPAIR MANUAL- Nikon F and F2. Original, with large photo --$12

EVEREADY CASE FOR RETINA REFLEX III- Brand new, never held a camera
With strap. --------------$15.

ROLLEI BAY I UV FILTER- In leather case. -------------------$15.

ROLLEI BAY II MEDIUM YELLOW FILTER - In leather case. -------$20.

CASE FOR WESTON DIRECT READING EXPOSURE METER- New, with meter manual.
In perfect condition. ---------------------$5.

VERY RARE ROLLEIKIN-AGFA FILM CASSETTE AND BLACK BAKELITE CASE.  The
machined METAL cassette is marked Agfa-Rolleiflex", the case is marked

SELLERS SATISFACTION ABSOLUTELY GUARANTEED!!

Personal checks accepted, but only on US banks. Unfortunately I can
not accept checks from people whose checks have bounced before.

Money orders and currency OK, but in US dollars

ALL PRICES PLUS SHIPPING. Contact me directly, per Marc's request.

	JERRY LEHRER
	6123 Soledad Mt Rd
	La Jolla   CA   92037-7017

	(858) 459-6103