Subject: Re: [Leica] Digital Longevity
From: "Pat Perez" <patdperez@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 3 Jan 2003 18:31:08 -0800

In that case, you might want to consider Lea's Mamiya she's selling. Fairly
light, astounding image quality, and basically as automated as a Leica M7
<g>. Poor focal length selection, and slow lenses, but higher speed film is
good quality these days. Of course, you only get 10 on 120, but at least it
will handle 220 for 20 shots. My Brooks Veriwide only gets 7 on 120. Talk
about needing to be careful before tripping the shutter!

Pat