Subject: RE: [Leica] Digital Longevity
From: Tim Smith <tssmith@sonic.net>
Date: Sat, 04 Jan 2003 14:51:24 -0800

bdcolen wrote:
>Hey, Tim - Put that boat anchor of an F100 on a scale, and then put an
>M6 with Abrahamson winder or M motor on the same scale and let us know
>what you find - I think you'll be quite surprised.

Could be. But as I don't need a motor winder...

These days I only use the F100 on a tripod, since I only use it for macro
and telephoto work, where, I must sadly admit, it outperforms my old M2
with Visoflex II + Elmar short mount lenses.. :-)

If I did flash photography I'd use the F100 for that too.