Subject: Re: [Leica] PAW - I am taking the plunge
From: David Mason <dcm@pobox.com>
Date: Sat, 4 Jan 2003 23:09:50 -0500

On Saturday, January 4, 2003, at 10:55 PM, Ted Grant wrote:
> Hi Dave,
> The exposure looks OK, but the point of focus isn't right on her
> glasses and
> the shot, no matter how well composed or printed or scanned, isn't as
> sharp
> as it needs to be. Particularly when it's a subject wearing glasses.
>
> If the shot is sharp, my apologizes, as it's then my glasses, eyes or
> computer. But as I see it on the screen it misses due to the focus
> point or
> lack of depth of field.
> ted

This is why I am doing a PAW Ted :) There was some movement caught in
this shot which is probably why its not super-sharp. However, it seems
pretty sharp in my print to me. My scanning/photoshop skills are also
at question for my PAW attempt. Its all about learning though, thanks
for the comments.

Cheers,

Dave