Subject: Re: [Leica] Why fashion photography sucks
From: "animal" <s.jessurun95@chello.nl>
Date: Sun, 5 Jan 2003 12:38:30 +0100

> As has been said by others, human being are, among other things, objects.
> There is a place for photographing them as such. Fashion photography being
> only one of the forms of this.
>
> Just because you photograph a human being as an object doesn't mean
> something wrong is happening.
>
> In fact, in the broadest terms, any photograph of a person objectifies the
> person photographed.

Well put i think.I tend to think that there is no way to seperate a person
or an object in principle.
A bit like the Turing test for AI.
Would like to add that i have a deep respect for religuous persons and those
who believe in soul.But I dont want to believe.
Why is it evil to see a living thing as a machine?