Subject: Re: [Leica] PAW Resolution
From: "animal" <s.jessurun95@chello.nl>
Date: Sun, 5 Jan 2003 13:31:16 +0100

 I know
> my efforts will benefit from compassionate, sober critique. My wife says
> I'm a fool to look for that on the LUG, but here goes anyhow!
>
> Find my PAW 0301 at:
> http://www.leica-gallery.net/ljkapner/image-37329.html
>
> This image was made with a Leicon D1x and 24-85mm f/2.8 Likkor, set at
> f/4 and 1/125th, ISO set to ISO 200. No manipulation in Photoshop other
> than a minor crop and auto balance.
>
> All constructive comments and suggestions solicited and gratefully
> appreciated. I wish film was this easy!
>
> Len
Sober critique is a bit difficult for me but here goes.
Feel that the shot would have improved by the use of a long exposure and a
different camera standpoint.
Find slide film easier if one uses an adequate incident light meter.Print
film is harder because labs often make a mess of it .
Thanks for sharing
simo jessurun