Subject: Re: [Leica] user leicameters
From: John Collier <jbcollier@shaw.ca>
Date: Sun, 05 Jan 2003 08:54:11 -0700

The later catalogues (I have the 1975,1978 and 1982 catalogues) list
the MR-4 meter as just the MR Meter. However earlier catalogues (for
example: catalogues 41 through 45) list it as the MR-4. Catalogue 41,
typos not withstanding,  lists both meters saying that the MR-4 is for
the M4 and the MR is for all other M cameras. I prefer to use the MR-4
meter on my M2 but then I am a clumsy rewinder.

John Collier

Replies: Reply from S Dimitrov <sld@earthlink.net> (Re: [Leica] user leicameters)