Subject: RE: [Leica] My Other Camera is a Testa Rosa
From: "Buzz Hausner" <buzz.hausner@verizon.net>
Date: Sun, 5 Jan 2003 11:58:14 -0500

My warm regards to Steven Alexander!

Zeff photo on the Belmont/Cambridge line has increased their stock of
darkroom materials over the past few months, but Steven is correct, that
Hunt probably still has the greatest range available around Boston "off
the shelf."  He is correct, also, that I neglected to mention
Newtonville Camera which has an excellent Leica department, though I
still think that Carl at Park Square seems to have the closest
relationship with Leica USA and can get you what you want before anyone
else can.  New England Photo remains the place to go for that odd Leica
filter or finder or shade, at least to touch an M-6 Rooster, and to pick
from a dozen or more M-2s and 3s; it's the candy store.

I'll look for you at Kolbo, Steve!

	Buzz