Subject: Re: [Leica] My Other Camera is a Testa Rosa
From: "Bill Harting" <wharting@adelphia.net>
Date: Sun, 5 Jan 2003 14:01:30 -0500

No one's mentioned Calumet, in Cambridge, which replaced Crimson. I go there
most often to buy heavy (liquid) darkroom supplies. Used to go to SBI in
Southie, when Southie was convenient; never liked the atmosphere in Hunt,
and the fact that they didn't have what I wanted when I had made the
pilgrimage from Plymouth. Scorby's in Needham had everything I needed to get
started in a darkroom years ago, but they're mostly greeting cards, now.
I'll have to check out Zeff again -- I used to buy my Dupont Velour Black
there.

Sound to me like we need a Boston area meeting to sort this all out.

bh