Subject: [Leica] FREE 120 film - well almst free
From: "faneuil" <leica_korenman@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Jan 2003 08:37:59 -0500

while cleaning out the refrigerator my wife came upon a zip-lock bag
containing 10 rolls of 120 film.
The film is only about 15 months old. (was orig bought fresh and new from
B&H)
I just sold my Rollei TLR so whoever wants the film can have for free
(nearly).

3 rolls of ASTIA
4 rolls of PROVIA
3 rolls of NPH

First person to email me can have it. All I ask is $7.00
To cover cost of padded mailer, shipping and a cup of coffee..
US / Canada only please. Unless you really want to pay overseas shipping..

Eric

Replies: Reply from "faneuil" <leica_korenman@hotmail.com> (Re: [Leica] FREE 120 film - well almst free)